Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel Cover Plate , Rubber Bellows||Pressure Ability:||0.2-0.8 MPa|
|Package Size:||16*16*16 Cm||G.W.:||1.4 KG|
W01M586105 Firestone Style 255-1.5 Double Convoluted Air Bag Industrial Air Springs
Fd 70-13 Specifications and Detail Technical Parameters
❶Nut / Blind Nut
Top Cover Plate Screw (Nut) Tooth : 2 pcs X M8X1.25
Screw Center Distance of Top Cover Plate : 44.5 mm
Bottom Cover Plate Screw (Nut) Tooth : 2 pcs X M8X1.25
Screw Center Distance of Bottom Cover Plate : 44.5 mm
❷ Gas Hole / Air inlet / Air Fitting
Gas Hole / Air inlet : G1/4
❸ Cover Plate
Top Cover Plate Diameter (Width): 105 mm
Bottom Cover Plate Diameter (Width): 105 mm
Rubber Bellows Natural Diameter : 146 mm
Rubber Bellows MAX Diameter : 165 mm
Installation Space Diameter : 180 mm
Rubber Bellows Natural Height : 162 mm
❺ Bumper block / Buffer block
Without Bumper Block
❻ Girdle Hoop / Girdle Ring
With Girdle Hoop :One Pieces of Girdle Hoop
Package size:16*16*16 cm
Weight 1,4 kg
G1/4: max. 25 Nm
M8: max. 25 Nm
|OEM COMPLETE Number|
|FD 70-13 1/4 M8|
|fd 70-13 contitech|
|fd 70-13 1/4 m8|
|fd 70 13|
|fd 70-13 ci|
|contitech fd 70-13 ci|
|continental fd 70-13 ci|
|Firestone Style :25(255-1.5)|
Firestone No.:W01 M58 6105
|Manufacturer Original-part no.|
|Model Gigant 196027|
Pictures Show The Information Includes:
Vibration isolation - dynamic characteristic values
Pneumatic application - static characteristic values
A simple way to judge the air spring leakage
Air spring leakage is common in some cases where the aging is serious, the working environment is extreme, and there are sharp foreign objects around. The air spring leakage usually has a very high concealment, and a slight air leak is difficult to detect, but if the air spring leaks, Timely follow-up processing will cause stress concentration of the rubber airbag, and the breach will become larger and larger, eventually causing serious consequences. The daily conditions are limited. How should we use simple resources to check the airtightness of the air spring?
Method 1: Soaking method
1. Prepare the corresponding material tools: one basin of water (better with soapy water), one air spring pump, one roll of raw tape, several valve core nozzles, air spring to be tested, one wrench.
2. Wrap the raw tape at the valve core nozzle
3. Use a wrench to twist the nozzle into the air spring air vent.
4. Visually check that the nozzle is not leaking.
5. Inflate the air spring to be tested to 3 bar (most air springs can be charged at 3 bar. For some special air springs, please consult Gaomat customer service staff). When inflating, pay attention to the end cover should not be directed at the direction of the person, so as to prevent the end cover from flying out and hurting people.
6. Place a gas-filled air spring into the water to see if there is any air bubbles. There is a bubble overflow indicating that there is a leak and it needs to be replaced.
Method 2: soap water inspection method
When the equipment conditions permit (the equipment does not damage the water, no leakage, the air spring position is safe and reliable, etc.), you can use a soft brush to directly apply soapy water to the air-filled air spring airbag and nozzle, observe the air spring. Whether it is leaking, mark the air spring that is leaking, and prepare for repair and replacement.