At present, air springs are widely used in the industrial or automotive industries, and they have excellent shock absorption capabilities. With the wide application of air springs, we also pay more and more attention to the use requirements and fault maintenance of air springs.
Operating air pressure
The air spring is an elastic element made of rubber. The load is borne by the cord, usually with two or four layers. If the air pressure is too low in use, it may cause the air spring to not expand normally and cause friction and damage. In order to avoid damage to the air spring, the working pressure of the air spring should be kept within a rigourous range.
When installing the air spring, try to keep the upper and lower seats the same centreline to reduce the offset of the centre line. Excessive offset and tilt will increase the internal friction of the air spring, which can easily cause damage to the air spring. In addition, the air spring should ensure that there is enough installation space when installing and do not friction with other parts.
Air springs should be kept dry, cool and ventilated during storage. Do not expose air springs to the sun, do not contact acidic, alkaline, oil or other chemical solutions, and stay away from heat sources.
Causes of air spring damage
1. Air spring rubber wear. Because there is not enough space to install the air spring, it will cause friction with other parts, which will lead to wear and tear. Or if it is glued by other foreign bodies such as sand and gravel, it will also cause friction with other parts.
2. The surface of air spring rubber is eroded. When the air spring is eroded by grease, lubricating oil or gasoline, if it is not treated in time, it will lead to eroded product holes.
3. Air spring rubber is ageing and cracks appear. If the air spring is used for a long time at any time, the air spring will age.
Daily maintenance of air springs
1. When not using new air springs, they should be stacked neatly and do not step on air springs.
2. It can cover the air spring to prevent wind and rain from causing ageing.
3. Air springs should be cleaned regularly to remove foreign bodies such as sand and gravel.
Air springs have very excellent characteristics. Installing air springs can reduce vibration, reduce impact on the ground, and protect vehicles. When our air spring is damaged, it should be replaced and installed immediately, and the damaged air spring cannot be continued to be used or repaired. We should pay attention to the correct working requirements and working schedule, strengthen the maintenance of air springs, and prolong their service life.
Products provided by GUOMAT
Industrial Air Spring
Truck Air Spring
Passenger Car Air Spring
Truck Cab Air Spring Shock Absorber
Car Air Spring Shock Absorber
Electric Water Pump
Contact Person: Mrs. Linda Lin